YOU’VE GOT OPTIONS!
We now have many ways you can support Growing Veterans from the comfort of your home. Some are easier than others, so check out the options below to see which might be the best fit:
- Join our Support Team and Make a Pledge. Or, send a check to our secure mailbox: 21025 Starbird Rd. Mount Vernon, WA 98274
- Shop on Amazon Smile.
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Growing Veterans
- Purchase “Field Exercises”, a book about Outdoor therapy and how it’s helping veterans, featuring Growing Veterans, by clicking here.
- Send us gift cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Bellingham Food Co-op, Mount Vernon Co-op, and any other farm stores in Whatcom or Skagit counties.
Some examples of how Growing Veterans will utilize your investment:
- Support our innovative Peer-Support Trainings, empowering our vets to be highly effective peer-supporters.
- Purchase supplies that will maximize our farm-to-market efficiency- enabling us to bring in revenue to support our programs.
- Develop projects that will provide more job opportunities for our veterans.
- Fund campaigns to increase our community outreach and awareness and help the community understand how they can prevent suicide and support the veteran population.