We are planting our roots, for ALL to grow from.
With a vision to end the isolation that leads to veteran suicide, the $1 Million-in-Three-Years goal of Growing Veterans' "Planting Our Roots" fundraising campaign will guarantee long-term impact and stability for the organization. It will guarantee purpose, connection, and resiliency for everyone we work with. Your support will help us create a national culture of peer support that can make a significant impact on our alarming veteran suicide rate.
Please help us reach our goal by donating and sharing this campaign with your friends, family, and colleagues!
Our impact since 2015:
- 91,000 lbs of food grown
- 26,000 lbs of food donated
- 10,804 volunteer hours logged
- 71 people trained in our Peer Support model
- Avg. of 23 people per Peer Supporter are receiving support within first three months of training
Our vets report:
- 87% increased purpose & belonging
- 91% satisfaction in professional & skill development
- 74% improved communication skills
- 82% made new friendships
- 78% getting more physical activity
Your Money Will Help Us:
- Purchase a permanent property that will become our long-term retreat/training center.
- Bring our Peer Support Training to veteran groups and community allies throughout the country, helping us create a national culture of peer support that can prevent suicide.
- Keep our talented and passionate veteran Peer Supporters employed on the farm, providing a crucial service to the veterans and family members who get involved.
- Develop stronger revenue streams to keep our life-saving programs going long into the future.